Nowadays, all businesses around the globe desire to come up on the top search results of Google with the searching keywords related to their products or services. According to a recent report, it’s confirmed that every single second Google processes over 40,000 search queries from all over the world. That’s a huge number and it has become one of the reason why businesses are coming online to sell their products or services.
Google Organic Search Rankings (SEO – Search Engine Optimization) is today one of the most vital and powerful online marketing strategies available to online businesses. No matter what kind of code or CMS you’re using for your website if it does not come up on Google at all because in the end only traffic matters. So SEO of your site has to be done with care in order to achieve the top Google Search Rankings that’ll boost your business.
Before starting the SEO work on your site, just make sure you’re doing it right because without the proper ingredients, your Google Ranking might backfire. It takes a lot of smart work and the right SEO strategy to improve the Google Rankings.
Have a look below at our 5 excellent tips that will help you improving your site Google Ranking!
1. Identify Target/Focus Keywords: This is the intial step of SEO but more powerful as it will decide your SEO will succeed or fail. Your keyword should not target the useless traffic based on the search volumes, it should always focus on the quality traffic while targeting the specific customers. For example, the keyword “web development company” is less powerful then “web development company usa”.
2. Quality Content: Your content is the core part of SEO as it provides value to the customer. Low quality or poorly written content does not provide user with useful experience. You should always follow the objective of Google, which is to deliver the best possible search results and comprehensive information to the users.
3. Social Media Presence: This is one of the finest way to boost your Organic Google Ranking. Social media can help you to build your business presence and this will directly give an impact to your site ranking in Google. Social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIN and Pinterest provide much value or power to Google Search Console. So you should always share you blog posts to different Social media platforms and you should also connect your site with all these media channels.
4. Images and Videos: Images and videos both are really important for Google Rankings as they offer breaks in the monotony of content and thus improve search rankings in Google search and in Google image search. When you use images on your site just make sure to put ALT tags and Image Title as per your content theme.
5. Blogs: We all know that websites can function without blogs but this way they will miss out the most powerful tool in SEO which is blogging. To improve the Google Search Ranking organically you should always write blogs on your site as it offers the capacity to target a board subject area and of course cover narrow topics in this broad spectrum of content. You must need to keep this in mind that every blog post on your site functions like a engine that can improve your Google ranking anytime in near future.
These are some of the finest tips for gaining high ranking on Google with organic work.